Join other writers for an open reading (online) session – in partnership with the Barbican Library.
Join us in a friendly atmosphere for a chance to read out your written work – from your short stories to part of your novel, or any fictional/non-fictional work you would like to share. Each reading will be followed by constructive feedback and thoughts from fellow attendees.
– This session is an excellent opportunity to gauge feedback on your work and learn where you can improve.
– Each reading will have a time limit of up to 10 minutes max in length. (There will be a subtle alarm sound at the end of 10 mins to help keep the session moving forward in good time).
– There will also be the option to share your writing on the screen so people can read along to it.
– For the attendees who wish to read their work, please just attend and volunteer at the time. We will accommodate as many readings as possible. (For this next session if you leave a comment in the comments section to be put on to a list of readers – you will be added to a reading list).
If you wish, please also feel free to just come along to listen and provide constructive feedback.
Sat 24th April (London, UK – UTC+1).
10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
1. Session start: 10.30 am.
2. Short Introduction and summary of proceedings.
3. The first writer to give their reading.
5. Further readings.
6. Close and thanks.
This session is being held in partnership with the Barbican Library who also share this event on their Eventbrite page. This event will be held using zoom and I will send the login password directly to all attendees.
If you wish to sign up for this event – please use the link below: